Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 104

Thread: Your top 5....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member SmellyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love Green Fanta (drinked it in Thailand).
    Here in the Netherlands we only have some boring flavours of Fanta.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My top five?...

    RPG's:

    Grandia II
    Xenogears
    Grandia
    Chrono Trigger
    Shining Force II

    Fighting games:

    Guilty Gear X
    Capcom Vs. Snk 2
    Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
    Soul Calibur
    Dead or Alive 2

    Fanta is a drink done by the Coca cola company.. i thought it was known world wide...

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nope, I've never heard of it...

    Ok, top 5 fighters?

    1. Guilty Gear XX
    2. Soul Calibur 2
    3. Super Smash Bros. Melee
    4. Soul Calibur 1 ( [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
    5. Guilty Gear X

    I don't really like any fighters outside of those series...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ryudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2002
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Long time no see. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Top 5 RPG's (that I known)

    Skies of Arcadia
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Xenogears
    Grandia
    Grandia II

    Top 5 Sonic games

    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure
    Sonic 3 & Knuckles
    Sonic 2
    Sonic Advance 2

    Top 5 Advance Wars units (???????O_o???????)

    Md-Tank
    Rockets
    Mech
    Infantry
    APC

    Top 5 My disketes

    The blue one (No bad clusters)
    The orange one (1 bad cluster)
    The green one (3 invalid clusters)
    The other green one (6 invalid clusters)
    The red one (13 invalid clusters)

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sonic games:

    Sonic Adventure 1
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic 3 And Knuckles
    Sonic Advance 2
    Sonic 1

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fanta? You mean the drinks by the Coca-Cola Company? I think it has 2-4 flavors only over here, and I can only remember Lemon and Orange... So I'll go with:

    1. Orange
    2. Lemon

    -----

    Top 5 Advance Wars units: Don't know Advance Wars
    Top 5 diskettes: I hate all of them, plus I have well over a hundred, so I can't tell...

    -----

    Top 5 fighting games:

    1. Soul Calibur (DC)
    2. Virtua Fighter 4 (Arcade)
    3. Dead or Alive 2 (DC)
    4. Super Smash Bros (N64)
    5. Virtua Fighter 3 (Arcade)

    -----

    Top 5 Sonic games:

    1. Sonic Adventure (DC)
    2. Sonic Adventure 2 (DC)
    3. Sonic 3 & Knuckles (MD)
    4. Sonic 2 (MD)
    5. Sonic (MD)

  7. #17
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Top 5 flavors of Fanta:

    1. Fruit Twist (UK)
    2. Raspberry (NZ)
    3. Grape (NZ) - It's like wine, 'cept it tastes good!
    4. Zesty Berry (UK)
    5. Lemon (Spain)

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Shiinigami's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    776
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    top 5 Fighters
    1. Guilty Gear XX
    2. Soul Calibur 2
    3. Guilty Gear X
    4. Soul Calibur
    5. Power Stone 2

    Top 5 Sonic games
    1. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
    2. Sonic 3
    3. Sonic Adventure 2
    4. Sonic Adventure
    5. Sonic 2

    Fanta Flavor
    1. Grape
    2. Orange
    thats all I had. >_<


    This one is mine.
    Top 5 Music games
    1. Bust A Groove 2
    2. Samba De Amigo
    3. Bust A Groove
    4. Pump - kinda like DDR, but with 5 buttons
    5. Sakura Taisen 2 Mini Game: Orihime

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Uhg, I hate Pump it Up >_<

    1. DDR Extreme
    2. DDR Max
    3. DDR 6th mix
    4. DDR 5th mix
    5. DDR 4th mix

    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    The only music gmaes I've ever liked is DDR

  10. #20
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't fill that top-5, I haven't played any music game (unless Space Channel 5 counts).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •